COVID-19 Health and Safety Update
NRI has an unwavering commitment to the health and safety of our team members, especially during this pandemic. As part of our continued efforts surrounding COVID-19, NRI is assessing risk in all areas daily.
In Southern California, the company has implemented the following COVID-19 safety measures:
- On-site COVID-19 and antibody testing (available for family members too at no cost).
- All team members temperature screened when entering the warehouse.
- All team members to wear face coverings, and will be provided face shields while in the warehouse.
- Increased cleaning schedule using third party resources.
- Regular fumigation of high traffic/touch areas using third party resource.
- Creation of COVID-19 specific internal email to support immediate feedback channel for team members.
- Ongoing training and communication around COVID-19.
NRI truly cares and invests in doing what we can to keep all team members safe.