Automated Data Exchange.
Our advanced team of Programmers and IT Specialists will perform all the work necessary to enable the transfer of files to and from NRI. Over Ninety-five percent of the transactions taking place in our facilities are received and communicated electronically. This includes many custom reports specific to inventory activity. Our in-house development team is composed of specialists in importing/exporting/transmitting data and can provide you with;
- Two way data exchange in any format including EDI, ASCII, Excel, Word, and more
- Data exchange via any method including UUCP, FTP, email, CD/disk, fax, and more
- Electronic Confirmations and Inventory Reporting
- Ability to send ASN (Advanced Shipping Notices) to customers via EDI, email or fax
- Internet access for tracking and tracing shipments and inventory within NRI’s facilities through to the customer
- Unbeatable response time.
- Vendor sensitivity.
Our focus on the development of our Automated Data Exchange program provides you with Speed, Accuracy and Reduced Cost.