Apply for an IMT position in Kamloops at NRI
- Investigates lost product as a result of the cycle counting process.
- Does cycle count reporting, tracking and submits results.
- Provides clients with dated inventory reports upon request.
- Creates adjustments and performs adjustment auditing.
- Accurately tracks and enters data into the client specific reports.
- Creates and maintains the virtual warehouse, bin reserve program and storage footprints for clients.
- Gets the information from the clients on items out of sync between the WMS and their system and investigate and provides details on the variances to client or internal customers.
Things You Can Do:
- Able to use a computer or handheld device.
- Works with a purpose.
- Pays attention to the details (like GTTN's).
- Follows safe work procedures and identifies hazards.
What Gets You Stoked:
- Kicking butt by hitting daily targets.
- Building relationships with co-workers.
- Working with great brands.
- Getting sweet deals on great brands.
- Likes not being told what to wear (we have no dress code).
The Must Haves:
- MS Excel, Word, and Outlook skills.
- Motivated to learn and succeed.
- Creates a positive work environment.
- We look for people who fit into our environment by demonstrating the NRI values (they can be found on our website).
Asset but not required
- Post-secondary education.
- 1- 3 years warehouse experience