Take Your Kids To/From School and Still Make a Work Contribution!
We are looking for parents who want to be able to drop off/pick up theirs kids at school and still make a work contribution! We are looking for people to work 20 – 25 hours per week (if you can contribute more than great) and we are looking for start dates in August or early September.
This season position is year round employment with 2 temporary layoff periods per year (April/May and November/December). Each layoff period is approximately 6 – 12 weeks in length. So you get a break during the winter holidays and the spring!
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm ($13.25/hour)
- Monday – Thursday, 5:00 – 10:00 pm ($13.25/hour)
- Picking – locating and selecting product for orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Repackaging – verifying items and quantities of product and decanting into a new container that fits the shelf.
- Scanning – using your attention to detail by running order through a scan station to further process.
- Packing – safely and accurately placing ordered product in boxes for shipping.
Things You Can Do:
- Able to use a computer or handheld device.
- Works with a purpose.
- Pays attention to the details (like GTIN’s).
- Follows safe work procedures and identifies hazards.
What Gets You Stoked:
- Kicking butt by hitting daily targets.
- Building relationships with co-workers.
- Working with great brands.
- Getting sweet deals on great brands.
- Likes not being told what to wear (we don’t have a dress code).
- Motivated to learn and succeed.
- Creates a positive work environment.
- Is able to take feedback.
- Reliable transportation is essential (the parent shifts do correspond with the bus schedule).
- You must like physical work! You will probably cancel your gym pass as you won’t need it after working a shift.
- We look for people who fit the NRI values (which are listed on our website).