Apply for our Vendor Compliance Specialist in Los Angeles
- Ensures the current and future vendors comply with NRI policies.
- Ensures and maintains that company has the most recent Retail Vendor Compliance guides.
- Extensive knowledge with Retail Compliance Guildelines and Offset Expense.
- Knowledge of SSC-128 barcode label format and their requirements per Vendor business practice and work with IT to develop new formats, as needed.
- Works with the team to set and achieve monthly goals.
- VAS knowledge and setting guidelines for Operations to follow.
- Gathers required documentation in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensures a positive customer and client experience.
- Follow safe work place behaviors and supports our safety programs.
- Familiar with NMFC, maintains "cheat sheets" for routing clerks and maintains label placement and pallet requirements updated for Operations.
Skills, Abilities and Expectations
- Risk management and audit experience preferred.
- Extensive experience in servicing major retailers (i.e. Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Macy's, etc) as well as independant retailers.
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Most problems are analyzed and interpreted and methods and standard operating procedures are developed for new initiatives within Client Services.
- This position has general administrative direction in terms of broadly defined goals or functions. Projects are designed and carried out independantly.
- Decisions have a critical effect on the organization's reputation, team members, client services, policies or operations. Decisions result in long term gain or loss to the organization, and are typically of a strategic nature.
- This position involves responsibility for direct supervision of non-supervisory team members within the Client Services department.
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary education in business administration or relevant area is preferred.
- A combination of related supply chain customer service training and experience may be considered as an equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years of customer service experience in a service environment.
- Logistical experience, specifically within the footwear, apparel and accessories industry, is an asset.
- EDI experience with 3rd party EDI providers, such as but not limted to, Tradstone, SPS Commerce, DI Central and Sterling.