Apply for our Software Support Technician position
We are looking for a candidate in our Kamloops office!
We will have an opportunity available for Software Support Technician in our Kamloops location. The Software Support Analyst is responsible for delivering solutions to the Warehouse Management System (WMS) end users. This position acts as the liaison between the development team and WMS end users, analyzes help desk problems, finds solutions and provides a high level of customer support to clients and end users alike.
The hours of this position would be Monday – Friday, 5:00 am – 1:30 pm with some flexibility required. There would also be a need for this position to work some Canadian holidays that our USA operation does not observe. Days off in lieu will be arranged.
Things You Can Do:
- Can communicate in an open, helpful and engaging manner.
- Good Office 365 skills (includes Excel, Word and Outlook skills).
- Strong focus on customer service excellence for end users.
- Solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Adapt to changing priorities and be flexible.
- Creates a positive work environment.
- Is friendly (you are the first person people contact when they are having an issue).
- Motivated to learn.
What Gets You Excited:
- Building quality relationships with clients and co-workers
- Ongoing learning opportunities
- Having cats and dogs in the work environment
The Must Haves
- High school graduation.
- 1 - 3 years of customer service experience in an IT field.
- Good understanding of MS application software.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Lives in accordance to and can make decisions based on our company values (they are on our website so you should look them up).
*If this describes you then please keep reading!
1. Provides Helpdesk Support and resolves problems.
- Monitors and responds quickly and effectively to requests received through the Helpdesk.
- Identifies and organizes tickets according to priority and resolves or forwards them to Hardware Support or the Software Development team for escalation.
- Provides guidance, trouble shooting and solutions to issues for minor WMS, computer systems and equipment malfunctions.
- Follows up on end user questions and problems until resolution.
- Utilizes and maintains the help desk issue tracking software.
- Provides exceptional customer service while interacting with a professional and friendly manner with end users at all levels within and outside the organization.
2. Identifies and recommends ways to add value to the product.
3. Participates in team meetings.
- Participates in daily check in's, Helpdesk check in's, ticket planning and other meetings as necessary.
- Identifies outstanding issues and areas for improvement.
4. Creates, reviews and maintains software document material.
- Responsible for the integrity of Helpdesk knowledge base.
- Documents solutions to common problems.
We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our team members and their families:
- Competitive salaries;
- Choice benefits plan;
- Flexible and fun work environment;
- Ability to order directly from our amazing Clients;
- Profit share program;
- Development and ongoing learning opportunities;
- Ability to have a say and make an impact on the organization