Sales Executive - Montreal // Vancouver // Los Angeles
NRI is looking to hire into their Montreal, Vancouver, or Los Angeles locale a Sales Executive with prior experience and demonstrated success with direct outside sales, including prospecting, CRM, call-cycle development, consultative sales, proposal development and pricing, and contract negotiation.
Eligible candidates should possess a high awareness of current wholesale, retail, and ecommerce conditions in Canada and the USA, a solid understanding of the 3PL industry, strong organizational skills, a positive personality, and a partnering approach. The Sales Executive should be familiar with international manufacturing and trade, transportation management, and all Microsoft Office tools.
- Identify and develop strategic targets through direct sales and networking.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to identify prospects’ logistics needs.
- Meet with prospects at their place of business.
- Describe 3PL capabilities and develop logistics solutions and service proposals.
- Establish a call-cycle, track progress and report on progress through a pipeline report.
- Present and negotiate service proposals.
- Monitor progress on implementation and service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Report progress and any issues to leadership on a regular basis.
- Monitor service delivery, revenue and margin performance, and growth trends.
Things You Can Do:
- Demonstrated success in all aspects of the sales cycle and sales results.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations, interacting with leaders at all levels.
- Ability to self-manage and continuously contact prospects to provide quotations.
- Knowledge of freight brokerage, transportation modes, competitive rates and service requirements.
- An understanding of current market conditions.
- Highly organized, adaptable to changing priorities, and able to prioritize, meet deadlines and excel in handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Solid negotiation skills and the ability to work with a focus on deadlines and business goals.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong communications skills with a positive and engaging personality.
- Ability to travel internationally and possess a valid driver’s license.
What Gets You Stoked:
- Building quality relationships with Clients and coworkers.
- Ongoing learning opportunities.
- Having dogs in the work environment.
- Blowing KPI's and goals out of the water.
The Must Haves:
- Proven 5-7 years of related sales experience (wholesale, retail, distribution & logistics)
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Management, or Marketing
- Verbal and written fluency in English. French language skills an asset.
- Strong technical writing skills
- Lives in accordance to and can make decisions based on our company values (they are on our website so you should look them up).
We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our team members and their families:
- Competitive salaries;
- Choice benefits plan;
- Flexible and fun work environment;
- Ability to order directly from our amazing Clients;
- Autonomy in decision making;
- Profit share program;
- Development and ongoing learning opportunities;
- Ability to have a say and make an impact on the organization.