Apply for a Production Coordinator position in Fontana, California
We are have 2 permanent, full-time opportunities for a Production Coordinator on our AM shift (7:00 am - 3:30 pm) and our PM shift (3:30 pm - 12:00 am) in our new facility in Fontana, California.
Under the direction of the Production Supervisor, the Production Coordinator ensures efficient organization and operation of the warehouse.
1. Manages team performance quality and productivity.
2. Coaches and removes obstacles for our ICT team members.
3. Works with the Production Supervisor to determine inbound volumes and arrival times, and plans, monitors and adjusts to accommodate and meet Client needs.
4. With the assistance of the Production Supervisor, monitors to ensure inbound and outbound schedules are maintained and that documentation is accurate for all shipments, complete with daily manifesting needs.
Things You Can Do:
- Strong systems and Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills.
- Provide feedback and coach team members.
- Seeing problems through to resolution.
- Listen and motivate people so that they can hit their goals.
What Gets You Stoked:
- Building quality relationships with coworkers
- Continual learning and development.
- Getting the details right.
- Motivated to find answers and remove obstacles.
- Winning as a team and getting results.
The Must Haves
- Lives in accordance to and can make decisions based on the NRI values (you should look them up).
- Experience with coaching and performance management.
- 2 years experience in a 3PL, warehouse or pick and pack environment.
- MHE certification a bonus.
- WMS experience.
All interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to the attention of Shoshana Hawkins, HR Manager at email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.