Apply for Order Processing Supervisor positions in Fontana and Jurupa Valley.
Apply for the following opportunities in the Fontana and Jurupa Valley areas in the Inland Empire.
We have two full-time, permanent opportunities available for our Order Processing and VAS Departments. One position on AM and one position on PM
These positions are a vital component of the operations team with a huge impact to our clients, their customers and our organization. We are more than just a service provider to our internal and external clients. We believe in partnering with our clients and investing in that relationship in order to understand their needs and drive results. Our operations team is a critical part in making these key relationships successful!
The Order Processing/VAS Supervisor provides direct support to the Order Processing and Value Added Services (VAS) functions from a process, people and information standpoint. They drive solutions to support growth goals, process and quality improvements and the overall Client experience. With an unfettered focus on results, the Order Processing/VAS Supervisor will support and drive progress ensuring timely delivery of orders and commitments by the Operations team, while collaborating closely with all functional areas of the organization to drive process improvement and innovation within NRI.
Prior Management experience 1-3 years; Ability to use a computer and be trained on the NRI in-house Warehouse Management system (Aspire), with Microsoft Office skills: Outlook, Excel and Word; Stand and walk continually throughout the day, lift up to 50lbs. Ability to be certified to drive forklifts.
Things That Get You Stoked:
- Quality and accountability in all actions.
- Fairness in all relationships.
- Balance of success and lifestyle.
- Promoting leadership at all levels.
- Disciplined and committed focus on results.
- Contributing to and sharing in prosperity.
- Relationships are worth investing in.
- Respect for the community and the environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Logistics or related field and/or 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in continuous improvement tools/methodologies to drive customer fulfillment, quality, efficiency and safety.
Compensation is commensurate with education, experience, skills and abilities.
- Staff purchase program – wear the brands you love!
- Staff benefits plan – chose the benefits that are right for you!
- Flexible and fun work environment – work hard and play hard!
- No dress code – everyone gets to be who they are!
- Internal opportunities – we believe in growing our own!