Apply for an Order Fulfillment Processor position in Kamloops!
We will have multiple positions available for seasonal, full-time Order Fulfillment Processors in Kamloops. The seasonal positions are up to 40 hours per week, may include overtime and are year-round employment with 2 temporary layoff periods per year (April/May and November/December). Each layoff period is approximately 6 – 12 weeks in length.
- Sunday – Wednesday, 3:30 pm – 2:00 am ($14.58/hour after the shift differential)
- Monday – Thursday, 3:30 pm – 2:00 am ($14.58/hour after the shift differential)
- Monday - Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm ($13.25/hour)
Bus shift (compatible with the Kamloops bus schedule):
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm ($13.25/hour)
- Picking – locating and selecting product for orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Repackaging – verifying items and quantities of product and decanting into a new container that fits the shelf.
- Scanning – using your attention to detail by running order through a scan station to further process.
- Packing – safely and accurately placing ordered product in boxes for shipping.
- Putaway – locating product to shelves in the warehouses.
Things You Can Do:
- Able to use a computer or handheld device.
- Walks with purpose.
- Pay attention to the details (like GTTN’s).
- Follows safe work procedures and identifies hazards.
What Gets You Stoked:
- Kicking butt by hitting daily targets.
- Building relationships with co-workers.
- Working with great brands.
- Getting sweet deals on great brands.
- Likes not being told what to wear (we don’t have a dress code).
- Learning about logistics.
- Previous warehouse experience would be awesome but it’s not required!
- Motivated to learn and succeed.
- Creates a positive work environment.
- Can take feedback.
- Reliable transportation is essential as the bus does not operate during our shift start/end times.
- You must like physical work! You will probably cancel your gym pass as you won’t need it after working a shift.
- We look for people who fit into our environment by demonstrating our company values (they are on our website so you should probably look them up!).
- Staff purchase program – wear the brands you love!
- Staff benefits plan – chose the benefits that are right for you!
- Flexible and fun work environment – work hard and play hard!
- No dress code – everyone gets to be who they are!
- Internal opportunities – we believe in growing our own!