Apply for an Order Fulfillment Processor position in Kamloops!
The Operations team goes above and beyond with services such as custom e-commerce and wholesale fulfillment, single order pick and pack capabilities and value added services (VAS). We also customize specific processes to meet the Client requirements.
We are looking for Casual Order Fulfillment Processors on our day and afternoon shifts. The seasonal positions are up to 40 hours per week, and may include overtime. We do have an anticipated temporary layoff period in November/December and then again in April/May. The layoff is temporary and we recall all of our employees to come work another season with us.
- Sunday - Wednesday, 3:30 pm - 2:00 am ($15.00/hour and a shift differential)
- Monday - Thursday, 3:30 pm - 2:00 am ($15.00/hour and a shift differential)
- Picking – Locating and selecting product for orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Repackaging – Verifying items and quantities of product and decanting into a new container that fits the shelf.
- Scanning – Using your attention to detail by running order through a scan station to further process.
- Packing – Safely and accurately placing ordered product in boxes for shipping.
- Putaway – Locating product to shelves in the warehouses.
- Value Added Services - Tagging, affixing price tages and labels on goods and boxes.
- Inventory Counts - Accurately counting goods during physical counts to meet audit or inventory control requirements.
Things You Can Do:
- Able to use a computer or handheld device.
- Walks with purpose.
- Pay attention to the details (like GTIN’s).
- Follows safe work procedures and identifies hazards.
What Gets You Stoked:
- Kicking butt by hitting daily targets.
- Building relationships with co-workers.
- Working with great brands and getting sweet deals on them.
- Likes not being told what to wear (we don’t have a dress code).
- Learning about logistics.
- Previous warehouse experience would be awesome but it’s not required!
- Motivated to learn and succeed.
- Creates a positive work environment.
- Can take feedback.
- Reliable transportation is essential.
- You must like physical work! You will probably cancel your gym pass as you won’t need it after working a shift.
- We look for people who fit into our environment by demonstrating our company values (they are on our website so you should probably look them up!).
- Staff purchase program – Wear the brands you love;
- Staff benefits plan – Choose the benefits that are right for you;
- Flexible and fun work environment – Work hard and play hard;
- No dress code – Everyone gets to be who they are;
- Make relationships with great people - We don't have to be friends with the people you work with but it's hard not to be when they are awesome;
- Internal opportunities – We believe in growing our own!