Apply for our Order Fulfillment Processors positions!
We are looking for a candidates in our Surrey location!
The Operations team goes above and beyond with services such as custom e-commerce and wholesale fulfillment, single order pick and pack capabilities and value added services. We also customize specific processes to meet the Client requirements.
We are looking for Casual Order Fulfillment Processors on our day and afternoon shifts. The seasonal positions are up to 40 hours per week, and may include overtime. We do have an anticipated layoff period in November (which extends 4 – 8 weeks in length). We pick up again for the Christmas holiday season so we will be recalling everyone who is temporarily laid off.
Our shifts are listed below. Our preference is for people who can work on our afternoon shifts.
- Monday - Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm ($15.50/hour)
- Sunday – Thursday, 3:30 pm – 2:00 am ($17.05/hour with shift differential)
- Monday – Thursday, 3:30 pm – 2:00 am ($17.05/hour with shift differential)
- Monday – Thursday, 6:00 – 11:00 pm – Part-time shift! ($15.50/hour)
Our starting wage is $15.50 per hour!
Things You Can Do:
- Able to use a computer or handheld device.
- Work with a purpose.
- Pays attention to the details (like GTIN’s).
- Follows safe work procedures and identifies hazards.
What Gets You Stoked:
- Kicking butt by hitting daily targets.
- Building relationships with co-workers.
- Working with great brands and getting sweet deals on them.
- Likes not being told what to wear (we don’t have a dress code).
The Must Haves:
- Previous warehouse experience would be awesome but it’s not required!
- Motivated to learn and succeed.
- Creates a positive work environment.
- Is able to take feedback.
- You must like physical work! You will probably cancel your gym pass as you won’t need it after working a shift.
- We look for people who fit the NRI values (which are listed on our website).
*If this describes you then please keep reading!
- Picking – Locating and selecting product for orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Repackaging – Verifying items and quantities of product and decanting into a new container that fits the shelf.
- Scanning – Using your attention to detail by running order through a scan station to further process.
- Packing – Safely and accurately placing ordered product in boxes for shipping.
- Value Added Services - Tagging, affixing price tags and labels on goods and boxes and/or repackaging goods per client specification.
- Put away - Safely and accurately locating the repackaged containers onto the shelves.
We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our team members and their families:
- Opportunity for growth – If you want to stick with us we believe in growing our own people;
- Flexible and fun work environment – We work hard and then we play hard;
- Make relationships with good people – You don’t have to be friends with the people you work with but it’s hard not to be when they are just so awesome;
- No dress code – If we have to tell our people what to wear than we have bigger problems! We encourage our team members to be themselves;
- The ability to order directly from our Clients – We treat our Clients well and in turn we get to order their amazing product at below retail prices!
- Leadership opportunities – We believe in promoting and building leadership from within.