Apply for an International and Domestic Sales position in Los Angeles or Fontana, California
Sales is a small team with a big reach - covering both our Canada and USA operations. They are the first point of contact with prospective clients, and coordinate internally to ensure we build strong and meaningful partnerships.
This new position will be stationed in our Southern California location(s) and will hold the critical responsibility of continuing momentum of growth that we have experienced over the past twenty years in Canada and six years in the USA. Our goal is to expand into new geographical areas that strategically support the growth of our business and this role is critical in the execution of this. This role is focused on sourcing new clients and business opportunities (for both Canada and the USA); and building relationships with prospects while collecting and analyzing data necessary for quotations.
1. Identify and pursue new Client prospects.
- Generates leads through trade shows, referrals, contacts, networks and cold calls.
- Monitor and follow up with potential Client leads.
- Collects and analyze pertinent data.
- Prepare proposals for new Clients.
- Maintain information in the business pipeline to ensure all prospect information is up to date.
2. Builds potential Client relationships.
- Develops key relationships, with targeted prospects, for immediate and future business opportunities.
- Understand prospect requirements and make creative adjustments to pricing strategies that are acceptable to the prospect and that NRI can properly administer internally.
- Remain in contact with prospects that NRI wants to have a business relationships with, and the prospect is not a current position to enter into this relationship.
- Once a prospect becomes a Client, works with the Client and the NRI teams to ensure a seamless transition to the Client Services and Accounts teams.
3. Performs Business Development analysis.
- Evaluate prospect and service profitability and provide recommendations for the addition of new business.
- Reviews cost, process, pricing and anticipated volume by service for new business.
- Evaluate prospect growth potential, needs and fit within the organization.
4. Responsible for meeting department objectives.
- Preparing annual department budget.
- Setting and maintaining revenue growth targets.
What Gets You Stoked
- Building quality relationships with clients and coworkers.
- Seeing problems through to solution.
- Getting the details right and following through on everything on your plate.
- Finding solutions to problems and sharing these with others.
- Working as part of a team and giving high-5's.
- Being a solutions expert - getting to know our capabilities and being able to explain the benefits and technical details to others.
What You Want Out of Life
- Opportunites to shine and develop.
- A challenging career in an open and enjoyable work environment.
The Must Haves
- The ability to travel domestically and internationally on a regular basis.
- The ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities.
- Lives in accordance to and can make decisions based on our company values (they are on our website so you should look them up).
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Management or Marketing, with a minimum of five years in a high-level sales role.
- Background in apparel and/or footwear.
- Solid understanding of financial accounting.
- Experience in a high growth entrepreneurial environment.
If you like this job and NRI and are a fit please submit your cover letter and resume to the attention of Dean Stainton, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, September 8, 2017. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.