Apply for an Inventory Maintenance Technician position in Surrey, BC
We are looking for a full-time, permanent Inventory Maintenance Technician to join our dog friendly office in Surrey.
The position is Monday – Friday for either 8:00am – 4:30pm or 7:00am – 3:30pm (candidate choice). Starting pay is $13.00/hour and comes with Health and Dental benefits.
Our pay range is $13.00 - $18.00/hour and we conduct regular performance and wage reviews so there is an opportunity to move your wage up as you are trained on more functions
- Investigates lost product as a result of the cycle counting process.
- Does cycle count reporting, tracking and submits results.
- Provides clients with dated inventory reports upon request.
- Creates adjustments and performs adjustment auditing.
- Accurately tracks and enters data into the client specific reports
Things You Can Do:
- Able to use a computer or handheld device.
- Works with a purpose.
- Pays attention to the details (like GTTN's).
- Follows safe work procedures and identifies hazards.
What Gets You Stoked:
- Kicking butt by hitting daily targets.
- Working with great brands.
- Getting sweet deals on great brands.