Apply for an ICT position in Surrey at NRI
Weoo! We are getting busy! We are looking to hire Casual ICT's for early June!
Casual ICTs are seasonal positions that work up to 40 hours a week, may include overtime, and are year round employment with 2 temporary layoff periods per year. We are offering the following shifts:
- Monday - Thursday, 3:30 pm - 2:00 am ($14.30/hour with shift differential applied)
- Monday - Thursday, 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm ($13.00/hour)
- Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm ($13.00/hour)
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm ($13.00/hour)
Our pay range is $13.00 - $18.00/hour for the day shift and $14.30 - $19.80/hour for the afternoon shift. We conduct regular performance and wage reviews so there is an opportunity to move your wage up as you are trained in more functions.
Anticipated Start Date: Early to mid June 2017
- Picking – Locating and selecting product for orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Condensing – combining product from different containers into a single container to reduce the overall number of containers on a shelf and thus increasing warehouse organization
- Repackaging – verifying items and quantities of product and decanting into a new container that fits the shelf.
- Put away – Safely and accurately locating the repackaged containers onto the shelves.
- Packing – Safely and accurately placing ordered product in boxes for shipping.
- Scanning – Using your attention to detail, run orders through a scan station to verify accuracy.
- Inventory Counts - Accurately counting goods during physical counts to meet audit or inventory control requirements.
Things You Can Do:
- Able to use a computer or handheld device.
- Works with a purpose.
- Pays attention to the details (like GTTN's).
- Follows safe work procedures and identifies hazards.
What Gets You Stoked:
- Kicking butt by hitting daily targets.
- Building relationships with co-workers.
- Working with great brands.
- Getting sweet deals on great brands.
- Likes not being told what to wear (we have no dress code).
The Must Haves:
- Lives in accordance with the NRI values (they are on our website so you should look them up).
- Creates a postive work environment.
- Motivated to learn and succeed.
- Is able to take feedback.
- Has reliable transportation (public transit does not run with our shift times).
- You must like physical work! You will probably cancel your gym pass as you won't need it after working a shift here.