Apply for an ICT position in Los Angeles at NRI
We are constantly looking for great people to work full time or part time as Inventory Control Technicians (ICT) at our two distribution centers in California.
If you have a strong work ethic, and resilient and positive life values, we are looking forward to your application.
- Picking – Locating and selecting product for orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Condensing – combining product from different containers into a single container to reduce the overall number of containers on a shelf and thus increasing warehouse organization
- Repackaging – verifying items and quantities of product and decanting into a new container that fits the shelf.
- Put away – Safely and accurately locating the repackaged containers onto the shelves.
- Packing – Safely and accurately placing ordered product in boxes for shipping.
- Scanning – Using your attention to detail, run orders through a scan station to verify accuracy.
- Inventory Counts - Accurately counting goods during physical counts to meet audit or inventory control requirements.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred but not required
- Ability to prove Identification and Eligibility to work in the United States.
- Entry Level – No Experience required but is a plus
- MHE Certification a plus
- Physical ability to carry out the duties, including the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs, walking and standing for extended periods, climbing ladders, and tolerating conditions such as dust, dirt, noise, odors, heat, cold, etc.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required
Job Type: Full-time and Part Time