Apply for an ICT position in Kamloops
We are looking for 4 Casual Inventory Control Technicians (ICT's) to start on our day or afternoon shifts in January 2018.
Casual ICT are seasonal positions that work up to 40 hours a week, may include overtime, and are year round employment with 2 temporary layoff periods per year. We are offering the following shifts:
- Monday - Thursday, 3:30 pm - 2:00 am ($13.47/hour after the shift differential)
- Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm ($12.25/hour)
Our pay range is $12.25 - $16.75/hour for the day shift and $13.47 - $18.42/hour for the afternoon shift. We conduct regular performance and wage reviews so there is opportunity to move your wage up as you are trained in more functions.
- Picking – locating and selecting product for orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Condensing – combining product from different containers into a single container to reduce the overall number of containers on a shelf and thus increasing warehouse organization
- Repackaging – verifying items and quantities of product and decanting into a new container that fits the shelf.
- Put away – Safely and accurately locating the repackaged containers onto the shelves.
- Packing – Safely and accurately placing ordered product in boxes for shipping.
- Scanning – Using your attention to detail, run orders through a scan station to verify accuracy.
- Inventory Counts - Accurately counting goods during physical counts to meet audit or inventory control requirements.
Things You Can Do:
- Able to use a computer or handheld device.
- Works with a purpose.
- Pays attention to the details (like GTTN's).
- Follows safe work procedures and identifies hazards.
What Gets You Stoked:
- Kicking butt by hitting daily targets.
- Building relationships with co-workers.
- Working with great brands.
- Getting sweet deals on great brands.
- Likes not being told what to wear (we don't have a dress code).
The Must Haves
- Lives in accordance with the NRI values (they are on our website so you should look them up).
- Creates a postive work environment.
- Motivated to learn and succeed.
- Is able to take feedback.
- Has reliable transportation (public transit does not run with our shift times).
- You must like physical work! You will probably cancel your gym pass as you won't need it after working a shift here.