Client Services Coordinator
We have a full-time, permanent opportunity available for the Client Services Coordinator position in Surrey. Under the direction of the Client Services Manager, the Client Services Coordinator performs all functions related to the processing of orders and receipts through the facilities to meet client and customer expectations, acting as the primary liaison for our customers.
1. Acts as the liaison between the clients and NRI.
- Accesses information and maintains computerized and manual records relating to the movement of orders, receipts, and other related processes such as returns and CODs, etc.
- Communicates to Operations on client priorities by monitoring and reporting on order and receipt activity to ensure accuracy and timing.
- Provides feedback on system’s needs and proactively recommends process changes.
- Ensures a positive customer and client experience.
2. Manages client relationships.
- Effectively handles all client interactions, including higher level troubleshooting issues.
- Evaluates inquiries, provides appropriate assistance, accurately processes orders, and follows through to ensure customer needs are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Acts as a conduit of communication between the organization and the client.
- Follows up with customer and service providers to ensure appropriate actions are taken and that any issues are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Vets invoicing before it is sent to the client.
- Helps clients improve their business through collaborative efforts of continuous improvement.
- Works cooperatively with peers and other departments, keeps appropriate individuals informed to ensure positive customer relations are maintained.
- Escalates Ideas/ Issues and opportunities to appropriate dept. or individual to ensure customer relations are maintained.
3. Coordinates flow of inventory.
- Coordinates physical good counts to meet audit or inventory control requirements with IMT Manager.
- Completes necessary data entry (i.e. keying orders).
- Ensures that orders / picks are prepared and out on the floor in a timely manner.
- Coordinates value added service requirements.
4. Coordinates freight and provides billing support/ verification.
- Coordinates inbound freight by collecting information to plan for shipments in our facilities.
- Aids in resolving discrepancies and billing issues.
- Charges customer credit card based on client direction, alternatively manages Client Credit Card program.
- Able to build rapport and relationships both internally and externally.
- Communicate in an open, helpful and engaging manner.
- Able to focus on finding the right solution for each client that ensures both integrity and that NRI processes are followed.
- Excellent MS Excel, Word, and Outlook skills.