Apply for a Client Services Coordinator position in Kamloops or Surrey
Client Services is a small team with a big reach as the focus is on creating a positive client experience. The team extends to both our Kamloops and Surrey operations. We are more than just a service provider. We believe in partnering with our clients and investing in that relationships in order to understand their needs and drive results. Our Client Service Coordinators are a critical part in making these key relationships happen!
We have a full-time, permanent opportunity available for a Client Services Coordiantor in either our Kamloops or Surrey location. The hours of the position would be Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm with some flexibility required.
1. Acts as the liaison between the clients and NRI.
2. Manages client relationships.
3. Coordinates flow of inventory.
4. Coordinates freight and provides billing support/ verification.
5. Work may involve responsibility for providing training and work guidance to others within the work unit, while continuing to perform the normal day to day activities of the position.
Prior experience in building client relationships.
Can build rapport with anyone, anytime and under any condition.
Can communicate in an open, helpful and engaging manner.
Strong systems and Mircrosoft Suite skills.
Previous logisitics experience would be awesome but it's not required!
High school graduation and/ or
1 - 3 years experience of customer/ client service duties working with the public in a service or sales environment
Has a solutions focused approached to everything you do.
Lives in accordance to and can make decisions based on our company values - they are on this website so take a look!
Likes having dogs in the work environment.
Builds quality relationships with clients and co-workers.