Apply for a Client Services Coordinator position in LA and Fontana, California
NRI Distribution is a specialist in providing North American logistics services to apparel, footwear, equipment and accessories manufacturers in the outdoor, action sports, fashion and lifestyle industries. We are champions in both wholesale and ecommerce fulfillment. At NRI a high level of service is a MUST, while providing an enjoyable and freedom-centric workplace to our team members. Both the client and our team member experience is very important to us! To learn more about us please visit us online via our website (www.nri-distribution.com) and our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/NRIdistribution).
Seriously, check out our website, we’re pretty awesome. And we work with some pretty cool brands too.
Client Services is a small team with a big reach as the focus is on creating a positive Client experience. The USA team extends to our four locations, one in Los Angeles and three locations in the Inland Empire. We are more than just a service provider. We believe in partnering with our Clients and investing in that relationship in order to understand their needs and drive results. Our Client Service Coordinators are a critical part in making these key relationships happen!
We have three full-time, permanent opportunities available in Southern California for a Client Services Coordinator, two in our Los Angeles location and one in our Fontana location. Under the direction of the Client Services Supervisor, the Client Services Coordinator performs all functions related to the processing of orders and receipts through our 3PL facilities to meet client and customer expectations, acting as the primary liaison for our customers. The Client Services Coordinator performs customer service, allocation, traffic, and routing functions per established company standards and practices. This position is an important contact for our Clients and Operations teams regarding customer support dynamics
- Acts as the liaison between the clients and NRI.
- Manages client relationships.
- Coordinates flow of inventory.
- Routes through Transportation Management Systems (TMS) website. Knows the basics of value added service. Will tell operations the locations of shipping labels on the box and knowledge of creating bill ratings.
- Coordinates freight and provides billing support.
- Work may involve responsibility for providing training and work guidance to others within the work unit, while continuing to perform the normal day to day activities of the position.
- Follows safe work place behaviors and supports our safety programs.
- The position requires the need to give professional advice, provide information, or direction to other team members in the organization. There is an element of persuasion, influence and some negotiation but it is not a regular activity.
- This position requires the need to give professional advice or direction to external contacts. There is an element of persuasion, influence and some negotiation at this level but it is not a regular activity.
- Performs other related duties as needed.
Things You Can Do:
- Strengths in problem solving, issue resolution, thinking on your feet and multi-tasking.
- Can build rapport with anyone, anytime and under any condition.
- Can communicate in an open, helpful and engaging manner.
- Strong systems and Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills.
What Gets You Stoked:
- Building quality relationships with all co-workers and external contacts.
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional employee experience.
- Ongoing learning opportunities.
- Having dogs in the work environment.
The Must Haves
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred Warehouse Management System (WMS) or AS400
- Bilingual English and Spanish is a plus, but not required
- 1 to 3 years working in an office environment.
- Experience working with a Warehouse Management System would be an asset.
- 4 or more years of operations support / customer service experience in a 3rd Party Logistics Distribution Center.
- Experience with shipping compliance for apparel retailers such as Urban, Tilly's, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom required.
- Knowledge of EDI, billing, scheduling, routing, warehouse management systems (WMS) and warehouse operations support processes is required.
- Knowledge of retail labeling standards (UCC 128 / shipping labels)
- Staff purchase program – wear the brands you love!
- Choice benefits plan – choose the benefits that are right for you!
- Dogs at work – the best days are those that start with a canine greeting!
- Flexible and fun work environment – work hard and play hard!
- No dress code – everyone gets to be who they are!
- Internal opportunities – we believe in growing our own!