Apply for a Client Services Coordinator position in Los Angeles
We have a full-time, permanent opportunity available as a Client Services Coordinator.
These positions are a vital component of the operations team with a huge impact to our clients, their customers and our organization. We are more than just a service provider to our internal and external clients. We believe in partnering with our clients and investing in that relationship in order to understand their needs and drive results. Our operations team is a critical part in making these key relationships successful!
Under the direction of the Client Services Supervisor, the Client Services Coordinator performs all functions related to the processing of orders and receipts through our 3PL facilities to meet client and customer expectations, acting as the primary liaison for our customers. The Client Services Coordinator performs customer service, allocation, traffic, and routing functions per established company standards and practices. This position is an important contact for our Clients and Operations teams regarding customer support dynamics.
Strong knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook; prior experience of a comparable Warehouse Management system (WMS) system; ability to be trained on the NRI in-house WMS (Aspire), Experience with shipping compliance for apparel retailers such as Urban, Tilly's, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom required; Knowledge of EDI, billing, scheduling, routing, warehouse management systems (WMS) and warehouse operations support processes is required.
Knowledge of retail labeling standards (UCC 128 / shipping labels).
- Quality and accountability in all actions.
- Fairness in all relationships.
- Balance of success and lifestyle.
- Promoting leadership at all levels.
- Disciplined and committed focus on results.
- Contributing to and sharing in prosperity.
- Relationships are worth investing in.
- Respect for the community and the environment
- Staff purchase program – wear the brands you love!
- Staff benefits plan – chose the benefits that are right for you!
- Flexible and fun work environment – work hard and play hard!
- No dress code – everyone gets to be who they are!
- Internal opportunities – we believe in growing our own!