Apply for an Account Executive position in Kamloops, BC
Sales and Accounts is a small team that covers our USA and Canadian operations and focuses on sales, relationships, profit and strategy. They are the first point of contact with prospective Clients, and coordinate internally to ensure we build and maintain strong and meaningful long-term partnerships with our existing Clients.
We have a full-time, permanent opportunity available for an Account Executive in our Kamloops operation.
Under the direction of the Director of Sales and Accounts, the Account Executive is responsible for interacting with our Clients in a proactive fashion to deliver the NRI value proposition. This includes engaging the Client to ensure NRI understands the Client's business goals and drives to support those goals with mutual profitability.
1. Accountable for owning the Client relationships on an overall organization performance level.
- Provides an consultative approach with Clients to ensure we are meeting their business needs, growth plans and performance expectations.
- Provides information and initiates dialogue around how to increase organizational performance (CPU, outbound and inbound throughput, SLAs).
- Educates Clients on NRI processes and offerings.
- Works with Clients to manage and forecast their growth.
- Communicates and explains rate agreements to Clients.
- Presents new services and offers to existing Clients that match their business goals.
2. Proactively engages internal and external stakeholders.
- Continually invests in creating collaborative relationships with Clients.
- Works with Senior Management, Operations, Transportation, Client Services and Sales to recommend strategies, process improvements and efficiencies that will help our clients achieve their goals.
3. Evaluates Client performance.
- Conducts profitability analysis annually to ensure rates are fair to the Client and NRI.
- Reviews costs, process and pricing by service, and makes recommendations on changes.
- Reviews Client growth, needs and fit within the organization.
Things You Can Do:
- Creative technical writing skills.
- Financial modeling experience.
- Strong in mathematical acumen.
- Develops strategic targets.
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and Outlook skils.
- Builds rapport with anyone, anytime and under any condition.
- Communicates in an open, helpful and engaging manner.
For Bonus Points:
- Previous logisitics experience would be awesome but it's not required!
What Gets You Stoked:
- Building quality relationships with Clients and co-workers.
- Problem solving.
- Ongoing learning opportunities.
- Having dogs in the work environment.
- Setting goals and achieving them.
The Must Haves:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Management or Marketing.
- 5 years of business experience with exposure to Sales, IT and Customer Service fields.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as necessary.
- A solutions-focused approach to everything you do.
- Lives in accordance to and can make decisions based on our company values (they are on our website so you should look them up).